- Is to be administered as a detoxifying agent for exogenous and endogenous intoxications of various origins;
- in the complex treatment of foodborne infections, salmonellosis, dysentery;
- in case of poisoning by drugs (psychotropic, hypnotics, narcotic drugs, etc.), alkaloids, salts of heavy metals and other poisons;
- in intestine issues, accompanied by dyspepsia, flatulence;
- In case of food and drug allergies;
- In hyperbilirubinemia (viral hepatitis and other jaundice) and hyper azotemia (renal failure);
- to reduce flatulence in the intestines before ultrasound and
To be administered by mouth as whole tablets with a drink of water or after preliminary grinding as water suspension, one hour before a meal or taking other medicines. The required amount of the drug is stirred in
Adult dosage regimen on average amounts of 1.0−2.0 g (4−8 tablets) 3−4 times a day, maximum single adult dose is up to 8.0 g.
For children, the drug is prescribed on average at the rate of 0.05 g per kg of body weight 3 times a day,
The course of treatment for acute diseases is 3−5 days. For allergies and chronic diseases — up to 14 days. Repeated course — after 2 weeks on the recommendation of a doctor.
In acute poisonings, treatment begins with gastric lavage using a suspension of activated carbon, with followed by intake of 20−30 g of the drug by mouth.
In flatulence the drug is prescribed to be taken by mouth, the dosage to be 1.0−2.0 g (4−8 tablets) 3−4 times a day. The course of treatment is 3−7 days.
3 years. Prohibited to use after expiry date.
Store in a dry place at a temperature below +25°С. Keep out of reach of children.
Condition of sale
Over the counter.